Inspired Homes and Equinox Living have sold 22 apartments at Lime Tree Place in Witham with the show apartments only launching two weeks ago.
Comprising 98 one and two-bedroom apartments, Lime Tree Place offers intelligently designed apartments where every inch of space has been maximised to create high-specification homes that are in reach of first-time buyers.
Lime Tree Place’s central London spec features London specifications often seen in higher value properties, such as engineered hardwood floors, high-end Italian Arta Cucine kitchens, Italian Tissino taps, cappuccino quartz worktops, Bosch appliances and 1GB Hyperoptic broadband, the fastest connection in the UK. Every apartment comes with its own car parking space and secure bicycle storage.
Prices at Lime Tree Place start at £175,000 for a one-bedroom apartment, meaning those using Help to Buy can purchase with a deposit of just £8,750 and an annual salary of £30,000. At these prices, there is also zero Stamp Duty to pay for first-time buyers.
The show homes have been created by interior designer Joanna Ziatabari, featuring luxurious silks and velvets, wood and marble effect finishes – and all sourced through online brands that buyers can pick up themselves.
Where and how much
• Madison Two Seater Sofa from Cultfurniture.com – £499
• Primrose Velvet Dining Chairs from Cultfurniture.com – £99
• Cordova Marble Bar Table from Franceshunt.co.uk – £355
• Lipstick Nested Coffee Tables from Lareoute.co.uk – £349
• Silentnight Roma Bed from Argos – £399
• Metalwork Bedside Table from Westelm.co.uk – £299
• Elstead Kichler Silver Coral Pendent Light from Oceanlighting.co.uk – £331.80
• Sonia Antique Silver Table Lamp from Oceanlighting.co.uk – £79.86
• Crushed Velvet Steel Roman Blinds from Directblinds.co.uk – £77.86
• Artificial Silk Parlour Palm Tree from Justartificial.co.uk – £119.90
The development sits on Collingwood Road a few minutes’ walk from the shops and restaurants in the town centre and just five minutes from the railway station for a 45-minute journey to London Liverpool Street and a 10-minute journey to Chelmsford.
Darius Ziatabari, director and co-founder of Equinox Living, said, “We’ve proven that with smart space planning you can offer a London spec in Witham – and with a fifth of the apartments now sold – it has clearly gone down well with buyers. Anyone visiting the show apartments will see that Lime Tree Place offers a sleek design paired with top specification, much higher than they would have expected to see for a starter home in this location and at this price.”
Call our sales team on 020 8688 6552 to enquire or visit www.limetreeplacewitham.co.uk for more information.