Purchasing a new home can be confusing. Follow our seven simple steps and purchase one of our apartments at Innova Croydon today.
1. Find out what’s available and the prices by VIEWING OUR SALES PLAN.
3. Transfer your payment of reservation fee (£500 for Help to Buy and £1,000 for investors) to Inspired Asset Management; Acc: 17854868; Sort: 23-05-80; please strictly ensure that you include the following information in the payment reference: <IMH Buyer name + plot no>. This is FULLY REFUNDABLE if you decide not to proceed with the purchase on viewing the apartment.
4. View your apartment by calling the sales team on 020 8688 6552 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Call our mortgage brokers Torc 24 on 01442 860700 to assess how much you can borrow and to arrange a mortgage.
6. Instruct your lawyer. You can chose from our panel of recommended solicitors HERE.
7. Exchange contracts within 28 days.
Innova is an iconic residential development in the heart of Croydon that redraws the lines and dismantles design convention to deliver a new dimension in urban living. Stylish one and two bedroom apartments feature engineered hardwood flooring, designer kitchens with granite worktops, German-made Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps, porcelain bathroom tiles, Nest Learning thermostats, and 1GB Hyperoptic broadband. Residents also benefit from a ground floor lounge-style co-working space and 9th floor sky terrace, flexibly designed to host open-air cinema or live music events, the first one being Thursday’s summer party.
With prices starting at £285,000, all it takes is a deposit of £14,250 and mortgage repayments of £579* a month to get onto the property ladder when using Help to Buy. * Based on a typical 30-year mortgage term and interest rate of 1.99%. We’ll be giving show apartment tours throughout the night with discounts and special offers available to those that reserve an apartment.
You can call our sales team on 020 8688 6552 to assist you with any of these steps, discuss the development or simply to find out more about the development.