This website and the information contained on it does not form part of any contract, and while reasonable effort has been made to ensure accuracy, this cannot be guaranteed. Apartment designs and layouts are indicative only and may change. Computer generated images and photographs are indicative only. Any furniture shown is not included. The specification may be subject to change in accordance with permitted variances under the apartment sales contract. Dimensions shown in any text or plan are approximate sizes only and actual sizes may be different once constructed. All information regarding prospective commercial or retail tenants represents current intention only, and the final identity of the tenant may change. Building names used in marketing materials may not necessarily form part of the approved postal address. All sales remain subject to contract. Neither the agents nor any person in their employ has any authority to make or give any representation warranty or guarantee in respect of or in relation to the development.
We reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice. You should check these terms and conditions for changes each time you intend to use this website.
Any opinions expressed on this website are not statements of fact or any form of financial advice. Neither we nor contributors to this website make any representation or give any warranty, condition, undertaking or term - expressed or implied - as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free.Indemnity
All users of this website acknowledge that they are solely responsible for the use to which they put it and any information contained within it and that all representations and terms – expressed or implied – are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by any user through access to or use of or inability to use this website.Intellectual Property
The copyright in this website and its content belong to Inspired Homes London Limited. You may not make a permanent copy of or reproduce this website or any of its contents in any form. You may only print or cache temporary copies of the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
We welcome links to this site from relevant third party websites, although we retain the right to request in writing that such links be removed.
Nothing on this site should be construed as granting any licence or rights to use or distribute any site content without express written agreement.Interruptions and Omissions in This Service
Errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays in the provision of this website may occur at any time. We do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website.Links
Links might exist in this website to 3rd
party sites over which we have no control. We accept no responsibility for the content of such sites or for any loss that might arise out of their use. Such links do not necessarily mean that Inspired Homes endorses the 3rd
party site or has any association with the site owner.Governing Law
These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed exclusively by English law and any disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and your use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.Data Protection and Privacy
for details of how your personal information will be used.Complaints
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. If you have had an unsatisfactory experience, we encourage you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman.What will happen when a complaint has been received?
- 1 - We will send an acknowledgement receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it.
- 2 - We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the Customer Services Manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement.
- 3 - If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to taken place by a senior member of staff.
- 4 - We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- 5 - If you remain dissatisfied, we encourage you to contact The Property Ombudsman to request an independent review. Please note the following: You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case. The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-45 Milford Street
01722 333 306
This website is provided by Inspired Homes London Limited whose registered address is 20 North Audley Street, London W1K 6WE. Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.